Sorry, failed to load required information. Please contact your system administrator.
Endowment Fund Sarawak (EFS) Application
- Copy of MyKad (front and back) for either or both parents with status 'K' on MyKad
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Adoption Certificates (for adopted children only)
- Malaysian Citizens
- Born in Sarawak or outside Sarawak
- Both or either parents are Sarawakians with 'K' status on their MyKAD
- Application upon registration of birth or within one (1) year after birth
- For adopted children:
- Both or either parents are Sarawakians with 'K' status on MyKAD; and
- Possess valid Adoption Certificates.
Applications can be made over the counter at all 52 branches of the National Registration Department (JPN) in the state of Sarawak.
2. For applicant outside Sarawak
Application can be made by posting all the above documents to the following address:
Ketua Bahagian Kelahiran, Kematian & Anak Angkat
Ibu Pejabat Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) Negeri Sarawak,
Tingkat 2, Bangunan Tun Datuk Patinggi Tuanku Haji Bujang,
Jalan Simpang Tiga
(Permohonan Endowment Fund Sarawak)
You can download the application form here.
Sarawak State Secretary Office,
Level 20 , Wisma Bapa Malaysia
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Copyright © 2018-2022 Sarawak Government
Disclaimer: The Government of Sarawak shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this portal. Services provided through this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective providers
Best viewed with latest Firefox and latest Google Chrome in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
No. of visitors 18539142