The Chief Minister of Sarawak is the head of the executive branch of the State Government in Sarawak. The Chief Minister is appointed by the Yang di-Pertua Negeri, Governor of Sarawak, from the state’s Legislative Council.
» Visit Chief Minister's website
There have been five Chief Ministers since the office was created in 1963:
1. Datuk Stephen Kalong Ningkan (1963-1966)
2. Datuk Penghulu Tawi Sli (1966-1970)
3. Tun Datuk Patinggi Abdul Rahman Ya'kub (1970-1981)
4. Pehin Sri Haji Abdul Taib Mahmud (1981-2014)
5. YAB Datuk Patinggi Tan Sri (Dr) Haji Adenan Bin Haji Satem (2014-2017)
6. YAB Datuk Patinggi (Dr) Abang Haji Abdul Rahman Zohari Bin Tun Datuk Abang Haji Openg (2017 - present)
State SecretarySarawak State Secretary Office,Level 20 , Wisma Bapa MalaysiaPetra Jaya, 93502 KuchingTel :082-441957Fax :082-441677Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018-2021 Sarawak Government Disclaimer: The Government of Sarawak shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this portal. Services provided through this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective providers
Best viewed with latest Firefox and latest Google Chrome in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.