Change of Water Supply Account Ownership

 Print This Page
This service is for the change of ownership for the water meter supply account to the new owner.
1) Owner
2) Authorised representative.


1) Online via Service Sarawak portal (Available for Sarawak Rural Water Supply Department only)
2) Service Sarawak Centre
3) Service counter at respective water authority counter

All outstanding water bill must be paid.
This application is subject to approval by Water Authority.