Sorry, failed to load required information. Please contact your system administrator.
Certificate of Competency as a Wireman
- Sufficient experience in relation to electrical wiring for at least 1 year; and
- Successfully attended the wireman course at accredited institution and passed the theory, practical and Electricity Ordinance and Electricity Rules (EOER) examinations.
There are two categories of wireman:
- Wireman First Grade - allowed to install and supervise single phase and three phase electrical wiring system.
- Wireman Second Grade - allowed to install and supervise single phase electrical wiring system.
Electrical wiring must be done by a certified wireman to ensure the wiring system is safe and meet current practice standards.
1) Passport-sized photograph.
2) Mykad and/or passport
3) Work permit (required for non-Sarawakian only)
3) Educational/vocational certificates and transcripts of subjects.
4) Competency certificates currently in possession.
5) Details of relevant courses attended.
6) Details of working experiences.
7) Photocopy of emergency response/first aid certificates, if any.
2) Age not less than 18 years old.
3) Have experience of more than one year for part time course with testimonial from company or on the job training for full time course.
4) Passed the exam for wireman and EOER held at accredited institution.
- Online (web only)
- Electrical Inspectorate Unit Office, Ministry Of Utilities.
Sarawak State Secretary Office,
Level 20 , Wisma Bapa Malaysia
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Copyright © 2018-2022 Sarawak Government
Disclaimer: The Government of Sarawak shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this portal. Services provided through this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective providers
Best viewed with latest Firefox and latest Google Chrome in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
No. of visitors 17460512