Sorry, failed to load required information. Please contact your system administrator.
Application for Form G(1)-Certificate of Clearance of Indebtedness
Print This Page
Form G(1) - ”Certificate of Clearance of Indebtedness” is a certificate to certify that all properties within same title lot and land district that registered with a Local Council has no outstanding assessment rates and legal fees and not caveated by the Local Council.
The following supporting document are required for this application :
- Proof of ownership - Land Title / Extract of Title / Print out Title.
- Site plan (for vacant lot).
- Letter from solicitor if the application is done by solicitor.
- Owner / joint owner.
- Solicitor acting on behalf of owner.
- Online via Service Sarawak portal and mobile apps.
- Service Sarawak Centre at UTC Kuching, Sibu and Miri.
- Service counter at Local Council's counter.
- All outstanding assessment bill must be paid in full up to the latest bill for the year under the same Title lot applied.
i) if applicant apply from January to June :
- To pay all assessment bill up to the First Half of the year.
ii) if applicant apply from July to December.
- To pay all assessment bill up to the Second Half of the year
- Form G(1) fee RM30.00
This application is subject to approval by the Local Council.
Contact the Local Council for further assistance.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sarawak State Secretary Office,
Level 20 , Wisma Bapa Malaysia
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Copyright © 2018-2023 Sarawak Government
Disclaimer: The Government of Sarawak shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this portal. Services provided through this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective providers
Best viewed with latest Firefox and latest Google Chrome in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
No. of visitors 20705902