Sorry, failed to load required information. Please contact your system administrator.
Apply for Rebate of Assessment Rates
- The building is not undergoing repair works, remains unoccupied and unused
- The building is in good condition and fit for occupation;
- The owner has make reasonable effort to obtain a tenant;
- The rental demanded is a reasonable; and
- The building has been vacant during the whole period for which the rebate is claimed.
- Proof of efforts to obtain tenant :
- Photograph of premise with “For Rent” banner ; or
- Letter of estate agent engage to rent the premise ; or
- Image of rental advertisement in newspaper/any other media (example: mudah.my)
- Online via Service Sarawak portal and mobile apps.
- Service Sarawak Centre at UTC Kuching, Sibu, and Miri.
- Service counter at Local Council's counter.
- This application is subject to approval by the Local Council.
- The Local Council have the right to reject the application.
Sarawak State Secretary Office,
Level 20 , Wisma Bapa Malaysia
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Copyright © 2018-2022 Sarawak Government
Disclaimer: The Government of Sarawak shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this portal. Services provided through this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective providers
Best viewed with latest Firefox and latest Google Chrome in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
No. of visitors 17460166