Sorry, failed to load required information. Please contact your system administrator.
Apply for Rebate of Assessment Rates
Print This Page
Property owners can apply for a reduction or rebate of assessment rates if the property/building is unoccupied and unused for a period of not less than 3 consecutive months with the following term and condition:
- The building is not undergoing repair works, remains unoccupied and unused
- The building is in good condition and fit for occupation;
- The owner has make reasonable effort to obtain a tenant;
- The rental demanded is a reasonable; and
- The building has been vacant during the whole period for which the rebate is claimed.
The following supporting document are required for this application :
- Proof of efforts to obtain tenant :
- Photograph of premise with “For Rent” banner ; or
- Letter of estate agent engage to rent the premise ; or
- Image of rental advertisement in newspaper/any other media (example: mudah.my)
- Online via Service Sarawak portal and mobile apps.
- Service Sarawak Centre at UTC Kuching, Sibu, and Miri.
- Service counter at Local Council's counter.
- This application is subject to approval by the Local Council.
- The Local Council have the right to reject the application.
Contact the Local Council for further assistance.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sarawak State Secretary Office,
Level 20 , Wisma Bapa Malaysia
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Copyright © 2018-2023 Sarawak Government
Disclaimer: The Government of Sarawak shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this portal. Services provided through this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective providers
Best viewed with latest Firefox and latest Google Chrome in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
No. of visitors 20705482