The Official Portal of the Sarawak Government

Apply for Disconnection of Water Supply Permenantly

 Print This Page
This service is for applicant who wish to disconnect the water supply permanently.
  1. Owner
  2. Authorised representative
The applicant is required to provide the following supporting document :
  1. Proof of identity (MyKad or Passport or Company Registration Certificate)
  2. Authorised letter from owner if application is by representative
All outstanding water bill must be paid
  1. Service counter at respective water authority counter