The Official Portal of the Sarawak Government

Request to Change Water Tariff Classification

 Print This Page
Consumer can request to change water tariff classification due to the conversion of land status such as from commercial to residential.
  1. Owner.
  2. Authorised representative.
All outstanding water bill must be paid.
This application is subject to approval by Water Authority.