Sorry, failed to load required information. Please contact your system administrator.
New application for Certificate of Competency as Cable Jointer
Certificate of Competency as Cable Jointer is a certification that recognizes a person who has sufficient experience in jointing, connecting and terminating of various types of cables which are likely to come under his/her charge, passed the examination at accredited institution and interview by Board.
Only Competent Person as Cable Jointers are authorized and allowed to carry cable jointing works based on their competency’s certificate restriction.
- Passport-sized photograph.
- A copy of applicants Mykad and/or passport.
- If Work permit is required, please attach (For Non-Sarawakian only).
- A copy of Educational/vocational certificates and transcripts of subjects.
- Competency certificates currently in possession.
- Details of relevant courses attended.
- Details of working experiences.
- Evidence of being involved in cable joining work under the supervision of a mentor (Cable Jointer):
- ten times for 11kV, and
- six times for 33 kV
- Malaysian citizen.
- Age not less than 20 years old.
- Not less than three years working experience in the jointing, connecting, and terminating of cables.
- Passed the examinations for Cable Jointer and Electricity Ordinance and Electricity Rules (EOER) at accredited institution.
- eUTILITIES System at https://eutilities.sarawak.gov.my, atau
- Service Sarawak at https://sarawak.gov.my
- S Pay Global
- Counter Payment Service
- Bank Draft
- Postal Order
Payment via Bank Draft or Postal order must be paid to "Kerajaan Negeri Sarawak".
Unit Merinyu Elektrik
Tingkat 11, Wisma Satok,
Jalan Satok , 93400 Kuching,
Sarawak State Secretary Office,
Level 20 , Wisma Bapa Malaysia
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Copyright © 2018-2023 Sarawak Government
Disclaimer: The Government of Sarawak shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this portal. Services provided through this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective providers
Best viewed with latest Firefox and latest Google Chrome in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
No. of visitors 21409733