Sorry, failed to load required information. Please contact your system administrator.
Certificate of Competency as a Chargeman
1) sufficient experience in carrying out work in an environment where electrical equipment is in operation; and
2) experience of controlling live equipment; and
3) successfully attended chargeman course at accredited institution and passed the theory, practical and Electricity Ordinance and Electricity Rules (EOER) examinations.
1) Passport-sized photograph.
2) Mykad and/or passport
3) Work permit (required for non-Sarawakian only)
4) Educational/vocational certificates and transcripts of subjects.
5) Competency certificates currently in possession.
6) Details of relevant courses attended.
7) Details of working experiences.
8) Photocopy of emergency response/first aid certificates, if any.
2) Age not less than 20 years old.
3) Has experience of more than three years full time on-the-job training or part time attached with company with testimonial.
4) Passed the exam for chargeman and EOER held at accredited institution.
1. Online (web only)
2. Electrical Inspectorate Unit Office, Ministry Of Utilities.
1) low voltage category: RM50
2) high voltage category: RM100
If the payment mode is bank draft or postal order, it must be made payable to "Kerajaan Negeri Sarawak".
Sarawak State Secretary Office,
Level 20 , Wisma Bapa Malaysia
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Copyright © 2018-2022 Sarawak Government
Disclaimer: The Government of Sarawak shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this portal. Services provided through this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective providers
Best viewed with latest Firefox and latest Google Chrome in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
No. of visitors 17460062