Sorry, failed to load required information. Please contact your system administrator.
Kenyalang Gold Card (KGC)
Print This Page
Kenyalang Gold Card, also known as ‘KGC’ is exclusively for Sarawakian that aged 60 and above. The KGC card holder can enjoy the privileges and benefits of card, such as discounts on products and services for Sarawakians from KGC strategic vendors. It also offers compassionate assistance of RM3,000 to cover funeral expenses on the death of card holders with terms and conditions applied.
- Malaysian citizen with status “K” on MyKad and a permanent resident of Sarawak
- Must be age 60 and above
Applicant is required to provide a copy of MyKad (front and back).
- You can apply for this card online via "iSarawakCare or,
- Submit manual application form to State Welfare Departments, Resident office, District and Sub‑district offices state-wide.
- Visit any Service Sarawak Centre
Free of charge.
Misprinted (or lost) Kenyalang Gold Card can be replaced at the nearest PKMB office. Applicant must bring the misprinted card together with MyKad as proof of ownership
You can reach us through the following channels for enquiries or check status:
- Contact Social Welfare Department's general line +6082-514141
- Approach nearest Social Welfare Department during office hours
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sarawak State Secretary Office,
Level 20 , Wisma Bapa Malaysia
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Copyright © 2018-2023 Sarawak Government
Disclaimer: The Government of Sarawak shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this portal. Services provided through this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective providers
Best viewed with latest Firefox and latest Google Chrome in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
No. of visitors 20705723