Sorry, failed to load required information. Please contact your system administrator.
Apply for Community Agriculture Development Program (CADP)
- Copy of Identification Card
- Copy of land title
- ID Sarawak Account
- Applications are open to all Malaysian citizens and are limited to one application only.
- Interested and ready to fully commit to the implementation of the program.
- For the individual category, project must be performed individually in a group minimum of 10 people in their respective residential areas.
- For the entrepreneur category, participants must carry out sales/marketing activities of agricultural products, agricultural equipment, agricultural inputs.
- For community, school and institution categories, projects are implemented in groups with a minimum number of 10 participants.
- The project site needs to get permission from the landowner or the Local Authority (PBT). Comply with applicable residence regulations
Sarawak State Secretary Office,
Level 20 , Wisma Bapa Malaysia
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Copyright © 2018-2024 Sarawak Government. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The Government of Sarawak shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this portal. Services provided through this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective providers
Best viewed with latest Firefox and latest Google Chrome in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
No. of visitors 23226184